Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baffling

Below is is clip of Glenn Beck acting (as he himself puts it) like a third-rate televangelist at a flea market encouraging America to rise up, and well, whatever....

What truly astonishes me about Mr. Beck is how he managed to get where he is in broadcasting. Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with people being a success in their industry. However, I just can't fathom how someone like Beck (who is totally lacking in wit, insight, originality, and/or charisma) managed to pull it off.

Blackmail? Demonic pacts? C'mon, somebody throw me a bone.

Anyhow, after watching the clip of Beck masturbating the Statue of Liberty, check out the video immediately after of Fox's Shepherd Smith needling 'lil Glenny a lot better than I can in the confines of this little forum.

No comments: