Monday, April 2, 2007

Hola, Etc.

Sure, the world is filled with billions of blogs, most basking in tender attention for a few days only to be abandoned forever. But that's not me. Speaking of which, who the hell am I?

My legal name is Christopher Hugh Varney (AKA: "CHV"). I live outside of Chicago, Illinois, USA, and have for my entire life. I have a couple of college degrees (in English), and have worked as a technical writer for the past ten years. For those of you unfamiliar, if you've ever pried open a new bike for X-Mas, and handed a small booklet of instructions to your Dad expecting him to decipher it, well, that manual came from somebody like myself.

Anyhoo, I will be adding to this blog fairly often so I hope you stop in often. In the meantime, "Semper Fi and carry on."

No comments: