Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Power Cosmic

For those perhaps wondering what those two unusually bright points of light have been in the southern sky lately (the ones by the moon), they are Venus and Jupiter on a close pass by Earth.

Shiny. So, so shiny.

PS: If a Starchild decides to stop by our planet for a visit I am so kicking its ass. That doll-eyed little bastard creeps the hell out of me.

In fact, the only way I could possibly find him more disturbing would be if he dressed up as a little clown, snuck into my room at 2AM during a thunderstorm, and hovered inches over my face with a paring knife....

Oh, great....

Well done, dark-recesses-of-my-imagination. I'll never get to sleep tonight with that fucking image in my head.

Damn you, Arthur C. Clarke. Damn you to hell.

No comments: