Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Calling It

For those (like myself) who are Obama supporters, you probably won’t like the following prediction for the November election calling for another excruciating squeaker putting the Republicans back in the White House.


However, I do have two caveats to the layout above: a) that no sudden surprises (e.g. being arrested in an airport restroom for misdemeanor foot tapping) turn up for either candidate between now and Election Day, and; b) as in 2004, everything rests on Ohio.

I’m also calling for the GOP to get its proverbial clock cleaned in the congressional races, giving Democrats a working majority in both the House and Senate.

Of course, we’ll see how everything shakes out in a few weeks, but I’m going on the record now: McCain will beat Obama 274-264.

If I’m wrong, I’ll be the first to celebrate.

No comments: