Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sundays In Aurora

Right off, I was surprised by Colin Powell’s announcement today on “Meet The Press” that he is endorsing Barack Obama in the election; I had expected Powell to stay neutral, and endorse no one. But considering how Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld used and abused Powell in the run-up to the Iraq War, I say bully for him.

Plus, Powell's endorsement is just another nail in the coffin for McCain-Palin 2008.

I also spent a short time in downtown Aurora today at the Phillips Park Zoo, a little free zoo sporting wolves, cougar, otters, and eagles established in 1915. It was a nice day today, and I figured that since I’ve lived in Aurora for 11 years now, it was time I paid a visit.

Nice little place; good for small kids to explore.

Finally, I was shocked to have found this on the You Tubes this afternoon….

Shocked, because I had the very same dream last night. Swear to Jehovah!

And see that guy sweeping in at the end of the clip to rescue Princess/Jun? That was me saving the lady fair from a gruesome death before taking spiriting her up to my castle in the sky where we made sweet, sweet Manga love!

True story. If I’m lying, you can sue me.

No comments: