Monday, March 31, 2008

Six Unimportant Things About Yours Truly

Okay, SG. I’ll bite.

1) My all-time favorite TV cop shows are in ranked order: 1) “Homicide: LOTS”, 2) “The Shield”, and; 3) “The Wire”.

2) I once had a serious boyhood TV crush on Christine McGlade (AKA: Moose) of Nickelodeon’s “You Can’t Do That On Television”, Canada's kiddie version of “Laugh-In.” During this period, I sent Christine a fan letter saying she was “very pretty,” and inwardly panicked at the prospect of her suddenly appearing at my house one Saturday afternoon to thank me for my sweet nothings, and ask if I’d like to join her at the arcade for a few rounds of “Jungle Hunt.” Christine never did show up, but I did get a nice postcard from Nick thanking me for watching their shows. That was nice of them.

3) My current boyhood TV crush is Reiko Aylesworth who is gorgeous and spicy, in a one-quarter Japanese kind of way.

4) During each Winter Olympiad, I become a fair-weather bobsledding fan.

5) My earliest memory dates somewhere around age three (1971) of a summer trip to Texas my parents and I took to visit relatives.

PS: Am currently seeking out six pals (with blogs) to continue this onward.

No comments: