Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bone Me

Having played disc golf for over a year now, it’s fun to see one’s skills develop, and how at the same time, you learn to love some discs more than others.

For my money, no disc I have is better than the Quest T-Bone – a mid-range shooter that is wonderfully controllable, and lacks the tendency to hyzer hard left (if you’re a right-handed thrower) after the disc loses velocity. The T-Bone’s flight is also very stable, and it has a nice lift action right off the hand.

Finally, the T-Bone is more affordable than most “high-end” drivers, and does a better all-around job for both long and short throws.

I’ll be happy to keep my bag stocked with them for (hopefully, barring a bad shoulder injury) years to come.

PS: Believe it or not, I wasn't paid cash to make this statement. But to quote Freddie Bauer, when I find something that works, I stick with it.

No comments: