Saturday, June 30, 2007

Back Now. Goodbye Forever.

For anyone who might have noticed, I’ve been absent from the Church for a while. However, this is all due to circumstances beyond my control – namely, because my employer is now heavily restricting Internet usage at my office, usage that had once enabled me to manage this blog – but only during my lunch hour.

Yeah, that’s a good one.

But the good news is now I have a new PC setup at home, and with a DSL line that freely permits me to check in here at the Church.

So to you, my loyal visitors, I promise not to vanish again without (at least) leaving a note on the kitchen table explaining that we have grown apart, and I will be staying at my sister’s in Oak Park until I can hire a lawyer to facilitate all future contact between us.

Regarding your comics and vintage Playboy collection, please keep them with my compliments. As for the ’06 Toyota Forerunner, “Will & Grace – Season 5” DVDs, and the Nordic Track in the basement, forget it.

They’re mine.

No comments: