Thursday, December 13, 2007

Midnight Madness, or Foolishness (Take Your Pick)

Generally, I don’t attend midnight movie premieres very often. In fact, tonight’s screening of “I am Legend” will be my first, if memory serves.

However, despite my interest in the story (written by Richard Mathesson, and long condemned to Development Hell) I admit I’m truly going to check out the first seven minutes of “The Dark Knight” (shown only on IMAX venues) in addition to the film’s teaser.

Yes, it’s a school night, but since I’ve begun working from home my commute has dramatically fallen from 25 miles to 25 feet (or the distance from my bedroom to my home office), so I think I can swing the time out.

I’ll post my impressions of the “DK” footage and teaser this weekend.

Until then, huzzah to you!

No comments: